There are numerous Xbox 360 3 red light repair instructions that you can locate on the World wide web. Although the obvious thing to do when you encounter an issue with your Xbox console is to use your manufacturer warranty, there will be those that favor solving problems like this on their own.
The 3 flashing red lights in your Xbox 360 console, better known as the red ring of death, is often attributable to overheating, unclean GPU and CPU chips, not enough power supply and a host of additional possible internal problems. To repair this by yourself, here’s a single set of instructions you can work through for resolution:
1. Switch off your Xbox and remove the hard drive. Remove both the top and bottom air vent by pulling each one off.
2. For people with an Xbox 360 games console unlocking key, utilize it to free the locking mechanism in order to remove the two halves of the console. For those who don’t have the unlocking key, use a flat head screwdriver.
3. Raise the tabs found at the front of the console to remove the side of the device. Unscrew the various screws but take note where each one goes so that you can put them back without difficulty after you’ve repaired your console.
4. Subsequent to removing the screws, take off the eject button then remove the other half of the casing.
5. Remove the DVD drive and pull off the plastic casing at the rear of the unit, the one that covers the fans.
6. Slowly remove the fans. Subsequently, remove the white plastic found around the main power button. You will see several screws on the circuit board. Remove those and pull the board out. It is possible to then remove the Xbox motherboard from the metal frame.
7. You will then see the X-shaped clamps, remove the clamps and then the 2 heat sinks connected to the clamps.
8. By using a cotton bud or q-tip with arctic cleaner or alcohol, wipe the GPU and CPU chips and the heat sinks.
9. Coat the processor chips with thermal paste. Make sure that the thermal paste is evenly used and the amount you use isn’t excessive or too little, just enough to evenly coat the processor chips.
10. Wait for fifteen to twenty minutes prior to placing all parts back again. Every action ought to be done with care and bit by bit to avoid damage to the console.
These Xbox 360 3 red light repair instructions are part of just one choice to make your system work and get rid of the dreaded red ring of death. If the issue is something more serious or has something to do with faulty parts, then you must either send your console off to the system manufacturer or purchase a comprehensive repair guide for a suitable solution. The latter is a cheap option which can save you considerable time and money.
Has your Xbox 360 suddenly stopped working? Find out exactly how you can FIX your console by yourself by reading our consumer Xbox 360 3 Red Lights Fix Review [http://www.xbox360redlightsrepair.com/xbox-360-3-red-lights-fix-review.php] which reveals how you can repair your machine in 37 minutes flat at => [http://www.xbox360redlightsrepair.com]